CEO at Logic Gates
Views:897 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Demand Planning - IIM/IIT/NITIE/SPJIMR (5-7 yrs)
The incumbent should be an Engineering Graduate with an MBA in operations from NITIE / SPJIMR / IIM/ IIT Mumbai with 5 to 7 years of post MBA experience in Demand Planning / Supply Chain Management.
Job Profile :
- Responsible for coordinating and steering the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- Ensures adherence to the outlined processes for S&OP and demand planning
- Root-cause analysis of relevant front-end and back-end supply chain metrics
- Responsible for defining and maintaining finished goods inventory norms across supply chain nodes
- Understands the inputs and components of Inventory Planning e.g. demand variability, supply variability, lead-times
- Drives supply chain process improvements in respective categories
- Actively liaises with business division (category heads) to drive process improvements and changes
- Translates strategic imperatives into process improvement initiatives
- Assesses and provides recommendations on a time-to-time basis for production run strategy
- Interfacing with the Category Operations team
- Communicates and coordinates demand-side events and constraints to the category operations team
- Monitors and ensures performance on all Supply chain metrics.
Candidates meeting above may contact :