Manager - Demand Planning - FMCG (7-15 yrs)
The candidate should have :
- Worked on several high impact supply chain transformation projects entailing S&OP, MRP, sourcing & procurement, logistics & customer service improvement.
- Should be highly skilled in managing the large data, driving key supply chain matrices for business, leading cost saving and process improvement projects.
- Lead planning, procurement and logistics agenda entailing 6 manufacturing sites
- Lead and drive S&OP entailing the demand & supply planning, rough cut capacity planning and material requirement planning.
- Envision short-term and long-term risks in terms of material availability and price fluctuations and its impact on business performance.
- Negotiate better prices and service level agreements for material and logistics vendors in order to deliver cost effectiveness on business P&L.
- Implemented & successfully driven the Replenishment model at factory and warehouse levels to replenish stocks as per norms and eliminated the stock-out scenario. A major drive for improving the fill rates.