Sourcing Specialist at FlexAbility
Views:4673 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager - Demand Planning - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
This role will be responsible for coordinating with different stakeholders to carry out demand planning for India market operations.
- Lead and execute the demand planning process for India across various product categories (Snacks, Haagen Dazs, Nature Valley, Bakeries, Atta) and channels (Traditional trade / Modern trade / Food service / Export- distributor markets)
- Work with Sales and/or Marketing, and lead Consensus through Pre- DRM, Demand Review and MBR meetings; resolve demand-related queries
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Supply Planning to manage new product introductions, re-stages and discontinuations
- Drive demand planning process including generation of statistical forecast, gathering promotion / building block inputs from commercial teams and ensure coordination and alignment among cross function teams to generate consensus forecast in line with business strategy
- Drive data analytics historical demand and sales / distribution data at various levels to provide meaningful insights to commercial / supply chain teams to improve forecast accuracy / customer service / Write offs
- 5-8 years of planning experience (particularly business forecasting experience) preferably in consumer-packaged goods industry.
- Understanding of market and customer needs as well as products, product segments and the associated issues
- Knowledge of Sales, Marketing, Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR), VMI and Sales Operations Planning processes (S&OP).
- Knowledge of one or more of the major statistical forecasting software packages (i.e. SAP APO, Logility, Manugistics).