Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:729 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Demand Planning - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
POSITION TITLE: Manager - Demand Planning
REPORTS TO: SCM Planning Head
LOCATION : Mumbai
The role supports Demand Planning, Demand Fulfilment, Sales Forecasting and Operation Planning Processes for India subcontinent region.
Qualification & Experience
- Post Graduate/MBA with specialization in Operations/Supply Chain with 5+ years' similar relevant experience especially in Planning Processes
- Exposure in FMCG / Food & Beverage / Pharma / B2B Industry preferred
- Exposure across the spectrum of supply chain management including demand, supply & distribution Planning
- Expert in MS Excel & PowerPoint with working knowledge in SAP/ERP
This position manages the following processes:
- Build the SKU-wise ; Channel-Wise; BU-Wise, DC-Wise Sales forecast together with Sales & Marketing
- Interact closely with RSMs / Sector Leaders / ASMs for the Ground-Up Forecast
- Ability to build & connect both the short (3Month) and mid-term (12-15 Months) demand horizon taking into account base development, trends, seasonality and events forecasting like promotions etc.
- Leads the S&OP process
- Ensuring Factory / Supply Locations are on-track in the short to Mid-term to support the demand plan
- Clear and timely communication of the forecast/ changes
- Manages the New Product Development PMO
- Ensures Inventory is available for Sale at the right locations
- Manage Inventory Freshness for Modern Trade
- Manages the Inventory Disposal Programs, Hold the Program Management office for New Product Introduction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.