HR Recruiter at Reset HR Services
Views:728 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Manager - Debt Strategies - BFS (5-10 yrs)
MANAGER DEBT STRATEGIES - Middle East Country
RESPONSIBILITIES : Business Strategy : Business Generation (Loan Mandates) from target markets. Recommend various fund raising strategies to the ALCO and Management for the Banks funding requirements and implement the shortlisted solutions.
Business Relationships :
Develop and maintain high level relationship with banks in target markets to have :
1) Borrowers for loan origination.
2) Investors for distribution or sell down.
Work with all stakeholders - Treasury/ Corporate/ Project Finance teams.
Documentation : Transaction origination, pricing / terms, preparation of information memorandums, marketing and distribution.
Risk : Initial Risk analysis, evaluation of documentation, coordination of drawdown. Coordination with lawyers, JLM's and process agents.
Required Skill :
EDUCATION General Education : Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA / CA / CPA / CFA.
EXPERIENCE General Experience :
- Around 5 to 10 years banking experience with specific exposure to account relationship management and credit analysis.
- Extensive contacts within the regional and global banking industry would be an added advantage.
- Should have good inter-personal and problem solving skills.
- Should be capable of managing a profit center independently.