Manager -Executive Search at Inteegrity Career Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Inteegrity Solutions)
Views:2736 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Data Privacy - IT (6-15 yrs)
- Define and develop the criteria and components of the Data Privacy Models to be applied.
- Perform studies, analysis and researches aiming to the enhancement of the Data Privacy Models.
- Contribute to the establishment and ensure the proper implementation of the operating framework for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of Data Privacy risks and issues (Data Privacy Framework).
- Roll-out the Data Privacy Framework, residing on policies, procedures, guidelines, systems and controls.
- Remain abreast of leading technologies in the Data Privacy field.
- Assist in the adequate implementation of the Data Privacy Regulatory Requirements and ensure their continuous embeddedness.
- Prepare monthly / quarterly reports to Management covering the Data Privacy Activities.
- Remain abreast of any emerging international regulations in relation with Data Privacy and follow-up on their applicable implementation and their reflection in related policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide guidance and Advice on Data Privacy matters to the respective stakeholders, as and when required.
- Provide the appropriate support to the concerned when responding to Regulatory inquires.
- Address and resolve complaints of departmental/ unit personnel and manage/ assess their performance.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality with respect to the information obtained during the day-to-day performance of his duties/ responsibilities.
- Be able to promote a data privacy culture.
- Be able to offer guidance on risk assessments, countermeasures in relation to data protection.
- Expertise in Data Privacy laws and regulations.
- Expertise in data privacy, in security risk assessment and in Data Privacy best practices.
- Basic understanding of payment system operations and its associated controls...
- In depth understanding of information security and its related best practices.
- Expertise in Auditing and in Compliance is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.