Senior Consultant at Gi Group
Views:3500 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Data Architecture - Consulting Firm (7-12 yrs)
This opportunity is with one of the reputed consulting.
We are looking for information strategy & data architecture consultants having experience with information strategy, data architecture, data governance, information operating model and information security operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
- Assessment: Works as part of multi-disciplinary teams and collaborates with designers, other team members to evaluate new IT potential with a focus on data monetization, platforms, customer 360 view and analytics strategy. Align all data and analytics initiatives and investments to meet enterprise objectives.
- Strategy: Define data-based strategy for the customer which needs to be aligned to the customer technology landscape. Understand and recommend the end-to-end process for identified data initiatives including requirements, feasibility, validation of data structure, compliance, and monetization.
- Design: The Consultant's role on these projects centers around Assessment of Information Strategy Maturity, establishing target state Information Architecture and conceptual Data models. Identification of usage of structured/ unstructured data as an asset to create differentiated capabilities.
- Governance: Establish a framework for effective Data Governance across multispeed implementations. Define data ownership, standards, policies and associated processes
The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services, Retail, consumer goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality, Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and related business implications.
- Information operating model: Define an operating model to manage data across an organization. Establish processes around effective data management ensuring Data Quality & Governance standards as well as roles for Data Stewards