Manager - Data Analytics - IT (7-15 yrs)
Experience: - 7 + years of experience in Data Analytics / Consulting and/or Data Migration/Data Transformation
- Hands on experience with designing / Data modelling as per business requirements for Analytics
- Experienced in data lifecycle and Data Governance.
- Knowledge of statistical/financial models in areas of Credit/Market/Operational Risks
- Experience in evaluating conceptual soundness of model specifications, reasonableness of assumptions, reliability of data/inputs, completeness of outcomes analysis, implementation testing, model performance metrics/thresholds, scenario analysis, sensitivity analysis, model use testing and back testing
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and understanding of performing on project teams and providing deliverables
- Involving multiphase data analysis related to the evaluation of compliance, finance, and risk issues.
- Hands on experience with MS-SQL/Python/SAS/Alteryx or other structured query language.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success leveraging data manipulation and analysis technologies inclusive of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, Oracle, or DB2.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success leveraging data visualization tools such as PowerBi, Qlikview, and Tableau.
Good to have
- Cloud Platform knowledge, Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, Apache Spark, PiSpark, Dev Ops, Mulesoft
- Knowledge of Cobol/C#/Shell/PERL/SAP ABAP scripts is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.