Manager - Data Analytics - BFS (3-9 yrs)
Returning Women(Female Candidates not working for 1.6 years)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting day-to-day operations/tasks related to a functional area or business partner
- Ensures projects are completed according to established timelines
- Participates in cross-functional teams as an SME from DART
- Duties may include, but are not limited to assembling data, building reports/dashboards, and providing input on out of the box solutions for our business partners.
- Independently leading and delivering complex reporting projects
- Identifies risks and opportunities along with potential solutions in order to unlock value.
- 4+ years of professional experience in a combination of business + technology + BI + visualization & data wrangling
- Some level of business operations & procedures along with the ability to tie into business fundamentals
- Must have first-hand experience & knowledge of querying different databases & other source systems for data analysis required for reporting
- Must have first-hand experience & knowledge of creating reports/ business intelligence solutions using tools like (but not limited to) Tableau, Cognos, Python, Alteryx, SAS etc.
- General desire and aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Must be open to different points of view
- Anticipates and resolves both customer and general issues with a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Prior experience in reporting and data analysis development with ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Prior experience with call center technology data (Avaya CMS, IVR, Aspect, eWFM) is desired
- Prior experience with Fraud Operations, CTO Operations and other Consumer and Community Banking departments is desired