Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:1307 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Customer Success - e-Learning Firm (4-7 yrs)
Required for a Well reputed large US-based International EdTech Organisation (higher Education) based in Delhi/NCR. The Marketing Team would like to hire an email operationalist to work on Global Marketing Automation and Email team. This person will be responsible for the flawless execution of marketing campaigns with a primary focus on Email Campaign execution but a process that is applied to all channels and campaigns. Execution entails deploying accurate targeting, segmentation and coding for campaigns, deliver-ability and set up of daily email deployments and triggered email This person will work closely with other members of the Marketing team and across the organization.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers- needs first.
- Guide and coach customer executives, managers and employees with a dedicated customer success process. Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty and driving strong renewal and upsell rates.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Partner with Sales team to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Craft customer on-boarding assets, adapt existing customer on-boarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new on-boarding assets.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. Software or education experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- A strong desire to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.