Founder & CEO at Mindome Consulting
Views:527 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Customer Service - Telecom (5-10 yrs)
This person will be responsible for handling end to end customer life cycle of enterprise COCP customers for the region. He/she will work on improving the overall customer relationship, delivering support and customer service. Candidates from Telecom/DTH, Aviation, Hospitality, Hotel, Automobile and Banking with direct customer handling experience will be preferred.
- Manage direct relationship with customer and account coordinator.
- Act as pivotal point for account, customers and company, across life cycle
- Minimum specified visits per month to each of the allocated accounts.
- Service reviews with account, influencer management and request fulfillment as per defined SLA.
- Escalation management, complaint Resolution as per defined SLA
- Payment/Collections /Pickup /Suspense clearance for allocated accounts.
- Provide all solutions - Fixed line, voice and data, account level changes, MACDs and service provisioning.
- Coordinating with KAM and back end support team to ensure new activation and processing with in timelines.
- Account level service reports and MIS.
- Reconciliation of billing related issue with account and interface with B&P team
- Customer education and service camps organization along with KAM
- Closure of Network and other service related concerns. Facilitate financial approvals (e.g. booster installation)
- Capturing all requests and Close looping post resolution within defined SLA
- Coordinate with KAM and DSA channel, closely
- Compliance with legal requirements, industry regulations, organizational policies and professional codes
- Review regular reports for customer experience/ services.
Qualification - Graduate /Post-graduate/ MBA