Director at Lead Search
Views:2432 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Customer Service - Enterprise Segment - Telecom/BFS/Auto/Hospitality (5-10 yrs)
This person will be responsible for handling end to end customer life cycle of enterprise COCP customers for the region. He/she will work on improving the overall customer relationship, delivering support and customer service
- Manage direct relationship with customer and account coordinator.
- Act as pivotal point for account, customers and Jio, across life cycle
- Minimum specified visits per month to each of the allocated accounts.
- Service reviews with account, influencer management and request fulfilment as per defined SLA.
- Escalation management, complaint Resolution as per defined SLA
- Payment/Collections /Pickup /Suspense clearance for allocated accounts.
- Provide all solutions - Fixed line, voice and data, account level changes, MACDs and service provisioning.
- Coordinating with KAM and back end support team to ensure new activation and processing with in timelines.
- Account level service reports and MIS.
- Reconciliation of billing related issue with account and interface with B&P team
- Customer education and service camps organization along with KAM
- Closure of Network and other service related concerns. Facilitate financial approvals (e.g. booster installation)
- Capturing all requests and Close looping post resolution within defined SLA
- Coordinate with KAM and DSA channel, closely
- Compliance with legal requirements, industry regulations, organizational policies and professional codes
- Review regular reports for customer experience/ services.
- Complaint management
- Churn Management
Graduate /Post-graduate/ MBA
Years of Experience >5 years
Preferred Organisations :
- Telecom/ DTH experience (preferred)
- Personal banking
- Luxury Brand
- Nature and scope of responsibilities the candidate should have handled
- Direct customer handling
- Premium customer handling/ desk
Knowledge & Skills (Indicate which criteria are mandatory) :
- Problem Solving
- Analytical abilities
- Customer experience / Customer service
- Additional Skills (Indicate which criteria are mandatory)
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Pleasing personality
- Ability to explain complex information clearly/ simply
- Enterprise service experience - Should have direct Experience in on field servicing rather than managing clients through incident ticket management.
- Should have experience in servicing complex B2B solutions.
- Significant desirable experience in at least 1 industry vertical from CSG point of view