Executive - Sourcing Specialist at FlexAbility - RPO Initiative of ABC Consultancy
Views:123 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Customer Service - BFSI (4-9 yrs)
Main Purpose of the position / Key responsibility areas We are looking for candidate who is customer centric who will focus on improving end-to-end customer journey, focus on the pain points / areas of improvement and solve for reducing overall customer effort across touch points and build brand by delivering superior customer experience.
The projects identified would be across platforms - app, web, connected devices and it is essential that the person has strong analytical skills to spot trends in data; conceptual & problem-solving skills must excel at cross-functional collaboration and communicate well
Must have a bias for action and exploring alternatives.
- Ability to map end to end journeys and recommend measures to improve kpi's
- Drive implementation of identified cross functional initiatives through a mix of projects and small improvements
- Deliver profitable and customer engaging UX/UI to better customer experience
- Drive adherence to all the processes defined to match business requirements
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with creative solutions to impossible-to-solve problems
- Own overall relationship with customers and partners, customer experience and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and resolution
- Work with departments to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid in achieving organizations goals
- Design controls and metrics to ensure that the results match the desired outcomes. Constantly keeping track of customer satisfaction and improvising to reach new highs
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
Any other specific skills / attributes - The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to push back as subject matter expert
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of developing colleagues