Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:187 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Customer Relationship - Real Estate (5-8 yrs)
Customer Relationship Manager-Real Estate
- Preferably 5 to 8 years of experience in areas pertaining to Customer Relationship Management. The candidate should have at least 3 years of hard core Real Estate Customer Service experience preferably handling in the Customer Care operations
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Person will be a bridge between Facility team and residents of the society .
- Resolving of issues and complaints with good communication and coordination.
- Will be the customer interface as the first point of contact
- Conduct the welcome call for every new customer
- Resolve day to day queries. Strive for maximum closure on real time basis
- Effectively handle customer feedback and complaints
- Ensure timely closure of complaints with necessary back-end coordination
- Collections and follow ups based on the monthly target, including
- Ensure Demand calls
- Pre-due date calls
- Follow up reminder Calls/Emails
- Highlight defaulters and other risks well on time
- Final Collection closure
- Supporting the Customer Care head with insight on customer expectations and issues vis- vis product and customer service delivery
- Adherence as per the SOPs
- Inputs and support in preparing monthly reports & MIS
- Keeping a check on the outstanding status of collection from customers
- Bank approvals for the project with regards to housing loan
- Checking various client related documents before execution
- Providing housing finance assistance as per customer requirements
- Execution of agreement for sale/sale deed or equivalent
- Coordinate with accounts for reconciliation and to avoid accounts related issues in Customer Care systems
- Effectively manage customer expectations for visits and handover
- Attending customer related meetings if required.
- Having an on the ground information about projects through regular site visits.
- Participate and assist the Customer Care head in engagement events for the residents at the projects
- Adherence to schedule during pre-handover & handover timing
- Responsible for effective handover experience
- Facilitate smooth transition for customer post-handover
- Highlight specific escalations to Customer Care head for post-handover concerns
- Facilitate complete customer documentation and formalities for condominium formation
- Understand customers customization requests and follow up with the engineering team to ensure its completion.
- Maintain regular communication with the customers with regards to progress of construction work, customization of flats, and possession of flats in coordination with the Sales Department.
- Handling customer escalation and ensuring satisfactory closures at the first level.
DESIRED PROFILE :
- Excellent Communication skills ( Verbal , Written and Listening)
- Confidence and ability to interact customers internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Customer Care systems, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Basic knowledge of legal aspects in Real Estate
- Basic understanding of construction concepts