Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:7384 Applications:925 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager - Customer Experience Startegy & Design - eCommerce/Retail/FMCG (3-7 yrs)
- Problem Solving, Execution Excellence, Stakeholder Management, Data driven decision making, Program Management
- You will be the voice of customer for business planning, strategy and execution for partner teams across.
- Help develop plans, processes, systems and partnerships across the company to enable partner teams to improve customer experience.
- Share data, insights and best practices from within the company and outside to constantly help improve customer experience.
- Create BRDs, SOPs, etc. and interact with various teams to implement enhancements.
- Create and enforce customer experience guardrails, exception handling mechanisms and business throttles to ensure that sub-par experience is not delivered or removed immediately once identified.
- Besides relevant experience, you should be passionate about customer experience.
- Being successful at this role will require all round expertise in business, technical and operational aspects of eCommerce. You will also need high degree of comfort with handling multi-stakeholder scenarios, as well as managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Minimum 3-4 years in eCommerce/retail/service industry.
- Experience leading complex projects.
- Comfort with data analysis (SQL knowledge will be bonus)
- Your profile makes us believe that you are innovative and possess superior analytical abilities to dig several layers deep into metrics to identify trends and root causes.
- You can support developing and presenting business cases to all levels of the organization to get their buy-in.
- You have a demonstrated record of delivering superior results.
- You are comfortable interacting with cross-disciplinary technical and non-technical teams.
- You have strong organizational and multitasking skills to help you balance competing priorities with ease.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.