Principal Consultant at Talent Corner
Views:129 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Customer & Digital Marketing - Industrial Products Business (8-15 yrs)
- Creating a roadmap to gain share of customer's mind and customer's wallet.
- Conceptualizing, managing and maintaining app based customer/dealer loyalty and reward programs.
- Formulating customer contests based on app/digital/other platforms.
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Managing a library of customer success stories/testimonials.
- Driving BTL campaigns including but not limited to sub-dealer meets, farmer meets and road shows.
- Creating successful customer engagements at events & exhibitions.
- Identifying customers and their current and future needs, monitoring the competition and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Preparing short-term and long-term digital strategy roadmap by studying market indicators.
- Preparing annual digital marketing budget and plan. Track and report the same on a monthly basis.
- Designing, building and maintaining our social media presence. Planning and executing all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Ensuring creativity in digital artworks.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Managing the output of the STIHL Call Centre
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Website and mobile app maintenance