Manager - Customer Delight - FMCG (3-10 yrs)
Customer Delight Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Customer Delight Team. They should have the ability to empathize with customers and understand the problems that we care about. They should be fluent in the English language in Speaking, Writing, and Reading. They should be experienced with working on Laptops, Smartphones, and Tablets. They should have knowledge about e-mail writing and communicating with clients.
- Resolve product or Delight problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Catering to customer queries received from all functional modes.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as & when needed.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve the highest level of satisfaction.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams within Smytten to ensure customer concerns are resolved at the earliest.
- Suggest ways of improvement in the internal processes using customer feedback as the main criterion.
- Work on the backend, especially customers' feedback on the products tried.
- Make brand / SKU- related reports as per the requirement of the department.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-started with out-of-the-box and strategic thinking ability.
- Delivering results with minimal supervision.
- Ability to juggle between multiple work streams and lots of ambiguity.
- Having good listening skills.
- Having good self-control and a positive attitude.
- Having clear communication and a good sense of humor.
- Having good product knowledge