Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:649 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - CRM/Analytics (4-7 yrs)
- Leading CRM projects with direct involvement and oversight for developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, and testing processes.
- Owning the overall design of the technical application by mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Effectively developing Business Processes, Requirements Definition, Data Models, Detailed Functional Design, Executive Summaries and Project Plans
- Develop user stories and future-state process flows to support the design and development of CRM solutions
- Working collaboratively with Technical Leads and Developers in writing articulate technical specifications documentation.
- Lead the implementation of scalable, innovative CRM solutions using best practices in CRM configuration and development.
- Analyzing and identifying areas of risk and developing plans to mitigate
- MBA (from a premier law college) with 4-5 years of experience in implementing CRM for Sales, Marketing and Customer Service
- Experience with CRM Integration and Data Migration projects strongly preferred
Preference : candidates from Big 4s