Team Lead - IT at SkillVentory
Views:58 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Credit Risk Reporting - Wealth Management Vertical (7-10 yrs)
Credit Risk Reporting Manager - Wealth Management
Firm Risk Management:
- Our Risk Management Division partners with our businesses across the Firm to realize efficient risk-adjusted returns while protecting the Firm's capital base and franchise. Risk Management is critical to every aspect of the business as well as influencing our culture.
- We advise businesses and clients on risk mitigating strategies, develop tools to analyze and monitor risks and lead key regulatory initiatives. Firm Risk Management functions are independent of the Firm's Business Units and Infrastructure Functions, assisting Senior Management and the Firm Risk Committee in monitoring and managing risk through assessment and control processes.
- The Wealth Management Data and Reporting Team produces key reports for senior management, regulators and Credit Officers, ensuring high-quality data for decision-making.
- This role is focused on producing, analyzing and enhancing Credit and enterprise-wide risk reporting using analytical tools (VBA, SQL, Excel, PowerBI) and PowerPoint.
- The role offers an opportunity to partner with Risk teams, IT, Finance, and Operations to produce accurate and timely reports on credit exposures.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of 10 Analysts/Associates in terms of personal development, oversee production to ensure deliverables are on time and are of high quality, and provide timely feedback
- Manage escalations, and show a strong inclination towards problem solving and innovation
- Contribute to production and recognize proper delegation, setting of department goals, work on synergies across different teams, projects to increase production and create efficient workflows and processes
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- Produce a suite of senior management reports
- Analyze data to identify key risk trends to be escalated to management
- Identify, log, and assist in resolving data gaps and issues with our IT partners
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities in order to determine if the automation efforts are yielding the intended results. Also, validating any suggested changes and assessing adherence to the firm's business requirements.
- Review and provide backup and quality control for reports produced by others
- Project Management experience to handle critical automation projects and process enhancements initiatives
- Previous experience in data analytics leveraging large data sets and codes (specifically SQL) is mandatory
- Good analytical skills, ability to analyze information, identify and articulate problems and trends
- Attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively across regional teams
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude, with relentless attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and implementation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple deliverables
- Strong team player with the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access Database, PowerPoint Skills
- Master's degree required (MBA, Masters in Finance or Economics) with 7+ years of experience working with wholesale and retail banking products e.g. securities-based products, traded products, mortgages, etc
- Experience in managing, leading and developing a team of 6-10 people in a global organization
- Experience at a global organization handling multiple priorities and different time zones
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.