Consultant - Recruitment Sales &Business Development at Crescendo Global
Views:311 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Credit Risk & Policy - Agri Products (7-11 yrs)
Job opportunity for working professional having at least 7 years of experience in credit risk assessment, Farmer Finance, Rural Finance for farmers.
- Person with an entrepreneurial mindset, willing to work on product development in a fast growing/evolving market.
- Product involves credit risk assessment for farmers.
- Good knowledge of farmer lending cycle (prior experience in KCC segment), understanding of factors that drive risk and opportunities while lending to farmers is essential.
- Working on statistical model along with data scientist and ensuring enhancement in model efficacy for risk assessment.
- Working knowledge of statistics- regression will be useful.
- Liaison with cross functional team for data visualization.
- Presentation to clients for enhancing product sales.
- Liaison with multiple stakeholders- internal as well as external.
- Working with large set of data.
- Additionally work on advisory mandates for public and private sector banks in India to enable strategic decision making.
What is in it for you?
An opportunity to work with global clientele in a fast-paced environment with a growth oriented & enthusiastic team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.