HR Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:2209 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Manager - Credit Risk Model - Strategy Team - Investment Bank (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
As a member of the Credit Risk Model - Strategy team, the individual will be responsible for:
1. Understand the credit management cycle, credit policy development, and business environment.
2. Involve in the Strategy of the Retail banking products, viz,: Loans, CASA, Credit Card, Debit Card.
3. Proactively drive and enhance portfolio health tracking and analyze emerging trends (internal and external).
4. Create clear written communications and routinely present results to senior leaders including the ability to influence a particular decision.
5. Partner with acquisition and account management strategy owners to identify leading indicators of risk and drive enhancements towards innovation in risk strategies.
6. Expected to work on multiple projects with competing priorities and limited guidance.
1. Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline; Math, Finance, Statistics, Economics or equivalent work/training is required; advanced degree is preferred.
2. 3-6 years of related analytical experience.
If you find job opportunity is suitable for you then please revert with your updated resume.
Priya S Jha