AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:188 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Credit Policy - FinTech (6-15 yrs)
Credit Policy Manager
Credit Policy manager with a fintech firm - An electric vehicle finance and lifecycle management firm
- Leading Commercial Vehicle Lending policy target-state initiatives, driving policy changes & annual reviews, socialization, approval and participate in Risk Transformation projects.
- Provide oversight to the Commercial Vehicle Finance business unit to ensure appropriate credit approval processes, authority delegation, staffing and systems capabilities that are in line with product program design and credit policies.
- Collaborate with the Product, underwriting & Credit bureaus team for creating, implementing underwriting policies & frameworks backed by the analytics models & KPIs performance. Support existing acquisition, product & collections strategies that enable to make the best risk/reward decisions.
- Managing data analytics team, using the latest data mining, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence techniques responsible for identifying portfolio insights on customer profitability and segmentation and drive portfolio profitability. Evolve and present cutting-edge ideas, methods, data insights and more to operations and executive-level audiences.
- Providing leadership, mentorship, and support to team members and peers by articulating ideas, collaborating with others, transferring knowledge and expertise regarding business and reporting processes
- Hands-on experience with SQL, SAS, Python, VB, Excel, QlikView, Tableau, Power Points and other analytics tools will be preferred