Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:781 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager - Credit Control - Manufacturing - CA/ICWA (8-16 yrs)
Credit Control Manager- Leading Manufacturing Company in Construction/ Building Material
- We are looking for a competent Credit Control Manager who will lead the Pan-India Accounts Receivable and collect outstanding payments.
The successful candidate must be a qualified CA or ICWA; should have excellent communication and negotiation skills. Minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts for the region.
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Helping the region to resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status to the senior management regularly.
- Experience in accounts receivable or credit control. Responsibilities Managing account collection of their respective region.
- Track the monthly sales consumption, payment terms, financial strength in terms of sales/collection payment/shortage
- Developing the strategy for collection
- Preparing MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on business operations, viz collection, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.