Manager - Credit Control - BFSI (4-7 yrs)
Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments from customers while implementing credit policy of the company. Reduce overdue amounts and bad debts.
- Controlling Accounts receivable and implementing Credit policy of Company
- Reduce overdue amounts and reduce bad debt.
- High level of analysis of Customer financials and bank statement to determine whether company should provide credit to customer or not.
- Follow up with client on mail, call & direct visit if required
- Reconciliation of ledger with customers
- Obtaining Balance confirmation from Customers
- Solve client queries regarding any dispute against invoice
- Preparing of MIS report for management analysis.
- Solving queries of Auditors related to Account Receivable
- 4 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Presentable, good communication & presentation skills.
- Able to perform under a high pressure and very dynamic environment.
- Good at MS office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.