Manager - Corporate Secretarial - Health Tech Unicorn (8-14 yrs)
We are Hiring for Manager - Corporate Secretarial with Health Tech Unicorn For Mumbai (Ghatkopar West),
Education Qualification: Qualified Company Secretary
Work Experience: 8 years post CS qualification
work Monday to Saturday , 6 days
Note: Looking for candidate only from Public Listed / Unlisted company who must have handled Group companies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compliance with provisions of the Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI Regulations
- Formulation and implementation of Policy for Prohibition of Insider Trading Regulations
- Preparing notices, agendas, minutes and other documents with respect to all the Board and General Meetings.
- Holding Board and General meetings of public/listed companies.
Compliance with :
- Formulation and implementation of policies to ensure compliance with all applicable laws across the Group.
- Preparation of all statutory registers, forms, certificates etc. as required under various Acts and regulations.
- Filing of returns, applications, documents, notices etc. with the Registrar of Companies
- Compliance with the applicable provisions for borrowings including term loans, debentures, working capital from Banks, NBFCs etc.
- Issue of shares on preferential / rights basis to residents/ non-residents
- Transfer of shares from residents to non-residents and vice-versa
- Keep abreast of changing regulatory landscape on implications and compliance, the Companies Act and various corporate / FEMA related regulations.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Prepare reports of the activities undertaken as part of roles and responsibilities.
- General observance of laws in all functions of the Company.
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation.
- Knowledge in managing secretarial responsibilities of a public limited company. Legal knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Experience of and IPO or listed companies preferred.
- Independently manages secretarial function by ensuring compliance.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills.