Director at MAXTALENT
Views:622 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Corporate Sales - Publishing Business (3-7 yrs)
We currently have an opportunity for a sales Manager with our client (one of the world's largest publishers of high-quality, peer reviewed scholarly journals, books, e-books and reference works) to join their professional and corporate sales team. Overall responsibility for managing & maximizing sales pipeline on Print as well as new Digital knowledge / learning products.
Representing the company to the Non-Academic customers like Corporates, Government bodies, Public Libraries, etc . Be responsible for achieving annual sales targets for this channel through consultative account management and maintain an awareness of the business and competitive trading environment.
- Own entire sales cycle from generating, qualifying & developing leads to negotiating and closing opportunities involving multiple stakeholders both internal & external.
- Identify & analyse the clients- requirements & propose solutions - Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on value-based selling.
- Research, map, develop and nurture strong relationships at multiple levels.
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams - Collaborate with pre-sales and internal teams to respond to customers
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts
- Reaching out to existing corporate customers to understand their evolving needs
- Connecting and Building relationship with CXOs, CHROs, L&D Heads, L&D Managers, and Business Heads
- Working with corporate supply chain partners to promote professional content to Libraries
- Built revenue pipeline on Monthly basis
- Identify and close opportunities with Government , PSU and Public Library
- Exploring customization opportunities to meet current L&D needs of corporates
- Make presentations to target leads and manage the sales process to account opening and signed contracts.
- The role will also include regular and accurate reporting of sales data along with data analysis to help better target sales resource.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager.
- Solid sales experience in a B2B environment
- Experience in structuring large deals and successfully negotiating with CXOs, CHROs, L&D Heads, L&D Managers, and Business Heads.
- Preferably brings along existing PSU, BFSI, Consulting, FMCG IT/ ITes, E-commerce & Retail connects & customer relationships.
- Willing to roll up sleeves and take on tasks necessary to get the job done
- Dedicated smart worker who responds timely to customers and exhibits strong sales etiquette & ethics.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [google sheets, doc, slides, PowerPoint