Consultant at Anonymous
Views:582 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Corporate HR - Talent Management - BFS (4-8 yrs)
Manager Corp HR - Talent Management - BFS
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting) :
Role holder will be responsible to support deliverables through following responsibilities :
Talent Management :
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent. Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness
- Develop, initiate, and maintain effective people operation programs for workforce development, engagement, retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Strategizing and leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Driving the culture building exercise and play a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and PM initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
Project Management :
- Contributing to design, implementation and management of programs to analyze evaluation feedback and implement changes/revisions to ensure people development activities are focused on business needs, corporate objectives
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Extensive experience in broad range of human resource domains including performance management, talent management and acquisition.
- Ability to re-write and cross question to redefine the practices
- Proven pro-active hands-on approach. Attention for detail
- Strong analytical skills with ability to strategically solve problem
- Track record of having worked on building extraordinary culture
- Prior work experience in consulting or BFSI sector is preferred
- Excellent analytical, abstract reasoning and organizational skills.
- Great communicator, listener and collaborator
Education and Experience :
- 4-8 years of HR experience in Talent Management and organization development
- PG degree in human resources or related field.
- Experience in executing, designing and supporting organization-wide TM programs , performance management, capability building, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.