HR Executive at Anri Solutions
Views:2863 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Corporate Finance Strategy - Big4 (5-7 yrs)
We are looking for individuals who are able to make a significant contribution to the development of this new team. Ideal candidates will be excited about being part of a developing practice area with clear room to grow, supported by the strength and networks of a market leading transactions team and the reach of a powerful global brand.
The team, whilst based initially in Singapore, will have an
Asean-wide remit providing significant opportunities for international travel.
This is a unique opportunity to gain practice and business development experience as part of building the shape and direction of a new team, within a Big 4 environment. Areas of our work include:
- Commercial due diligence
- Strategy assessment
- Market entry strategy and opportunity sizing
- Product and business unit strategy development
- Divestment options analysis
You'll have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement.
Experience: 5 to 7 relevant experience
Qualifications, Education and Certification Requirement:
- Being a true business advisor to the client and establish yourself as a key client contact;
- Highly numerate;
- Ability to collect and utilise relevant business and industry trend information and to analyse this information effectively by applying numerical and strategic analysis techniques;
- Analytical work experience preferably gained in a strategy consulting firm or a strategy department of a leading corporate;
- Ability to plan and deliver sections of work against tight deadlines;
- Share your technical and other knowledge with your team and the department
- Strong commercial sense and project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.