Manager - Corporate Finance/Deal Advisory - Consumer Durable (5-6 yrs)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- It will be a client facing role, where you will work with the designated Partner and/ or Director in CF team and support them with their client projects and business development initiatives.
- You will be expected to handle some projects and business development on an independent basis, under the supervision of your reporting senior.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Handling complete on ground responsibility of client assignments given to you. Support of associate/ analyst level team members will be available on need basis as per the requirement of the assignment.
- Analysing the financial and operational positioning of portfolio companies to proactively suggest exit / strategic options including JV / partnerships, acquisitions or divestitures
- Coordinating and preparing pitch presentations to obtain new mandates
- Finalising fund raising / M&A mandates of quality clientele / or executable transactions
- Building a healthy pipeline of opportunities and mandates in the identified areas of fund raise / M&A engagements
- In-depth knowledge of Business Modeling and valuations required for CF engagements, and ability to analyse and envisage new / key industry trends
- Keep abreast of new developments in the business, the industry and the regulatory environment relevant to the job profile.
THE INDIVIDUAL :
- Have 5 to 6 years of post-qualification experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate finance PE Fund raising and Valuations or in a similar environment
- Strong and well-rounded business and macroeconomic understanding
- Strong analytical bent of mind and structured problem-solving approach
- High level of strategic and creative thinking
- Extremely high level of comfort with spreadsheets, MS word and Power point
- Have strong soft skills like; interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills - both verbal and written
- Have the ability to work under pressure stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
QUALIFICATION : Be a qualified CA (ideally 1st attempt)/MBA from a reputed institute