Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Auctus Consulting
Views:5131 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Corporate Finance - Automobile (9-13 yrs)
Looking to hire Manager Corporate Finance for Leading Automobile Company at Delhi/ NCR. Must have experience in FEMA, RBI, bond market, risk management.
Qualification - CA/ MBA/ICWA (full time).
Job Description :
1. Understanding of FEMA, RBI and other statutory guidelines of Finance.
2. Risk management of foreign currency [formulation of policy & execution] .
3. Negotiation with Banks for Interest rate & credit lines.
4. Expose of Bond Market and other investment instruments.
5. Liquidity Management with Cash Flow planning & utilization of funds.
6. Assessment of foreign currency exposure, devising hedging strategies with cost benefit analysis
7. Coordinating with stakeholders to understand forex exposures, cost effective execution of the transactions to hedge the foreign currency exposures
8. FEMA Guidelines: Compliance of the FEMA regulations w.r.t. foreign exchange transactions
9. Management of Surplus funds to be invested in various investment instruments.
10. Formulating Investment policy in line with Company goals/views .
11. Monitoring of transactions within the policy framework.