Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:586 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Corporate Credit Risk - Bank (14-20 yrs)
We are urgently looking for a Senior Candidate as Manager - Corporate Credit Risk to be Based with a Leading Bank in United Arab Emirates
1. Optimize Credit Portfolio
2. Review & Recommend on Credit References & Documentation matters
3. Review & Maintain Credit Risk Policies
4. Maximization of Recoveries & Prevention of Slippage.
A. Portfolio Management Function
1) Ensure timely submission of MIS/regulatory reports & other information to Central Bank, External Rating agencies, other agencies.
2) Credit Portfolio Analysis covering different risk aspects like Concentration, Sectoral distribution, Rating & collateral distribution for internal purpose
3) Balance sheet disclosures relating to credit risk.
4) Macro level Study of delinquent accounts.
5) Information to External Auditors in credit risk related areas.
6) Review of performance of listed Companies to decide Drawing Power.
7) Conduct Stress Test on portfolio of advances
8) Implement rating and workflow solution.
9) Review and Validation of IFRS 9 models.
10) Supervise Computation of Expected Credit Loss for IFRS 9 on timely basis and address requirements of Auditors in this regard
11) Support for credit risk Basel II Foundation IRB implementation/ Basel III requirements
12) Review and provide brief summary for all credit requests and present to approving authority
B. Credit Risk Policy Function
1. Credit risk policy manual - updation.
2. Policy updations/Circulars/ongoing activities.
3. Setting Country risk limits as per policy framework.
4. Credit Documentation related issues.
5. Review of Retail & Wholesale credit products & Standardise Documentation.
C. Remedial Management Function
1. Maximize recovery of NPA
2. Monitor & Prevent accretion of NPA
3. Review Remedial Accounts (both retail and wholesale) and propose suitable action.
4. Implement approved strategy
5. Ensure compliance of requirements of CBUAE/External Auditors
D. Risk Containment Function.
1. Review to ensure all delinquent accounts are addressed.
2. Ensure accounts are placed in applicable grades or obtain approval of the exception
3. Review of Business Site Inspection reports.
4. Submission of Early warning signals Report to management.
5. Review of new accounts / SME accounts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.