Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:1075 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Corporate Compliance - Pharma (5-7 yrs)
Role: Corporate Compliance Manager
Experience : 4 years - 7 years Max
Budget : 16-22 L(Max)
Mandatory Skills: Compliance background
Key Note: This role is into Corporate investigations (70%) and requires travel across the country.
Experience Required :
- 5 to 7 Years
- Understanding of Pharma Industry is preferable
- Understanding of India Laws as well as Corporate / HQ related compliance process (training, policy etc.)
- Plan and execute the Investigations as per the Ombuds person Policy and Procedures
- Support in Policy and Program management including Ombuds person policy and Anti-fraud control framework
- Support business in adhering to laws of India including extending support on compliance checklists.
- Support and assist in key compliance initiatives including Data Privacy and Third party due diligence
- Support in the proactive reviews (Anti-fraud/ABAC etc.) and risk assessment
- Support in training and communication programs
Internal: Corporate Finance Team, Other Corporate functions, Business Unit Leaders, Legal Team
External: External vendors, External Auditors
Educational Qualifications: Professional degree (CA or CWA/Law/MBA) with Compliance background and 5+ years of experience. Preference will be given to the professionals who have hands-on experience on carrying out the investigations.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Ability to deal with people of different cultures/background.
- Good communication, result orientation, practical outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills; high level of proficiency in networking internally and externally