Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:1220 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Corporate Compliance - Pharma (5-7 yrs)
Role: Corporate Compliance Manager
Experience : 4 years - 7 years Max
Budget : 16-22 L(Max)
Mandatory Skills: Compliance background
Key Note: This role is into Corporate investigations (70%) and requires travel across the country.
Experience Required :
- 5 to 7 Years
- Understanding of Pharma Industry is preferable
- Understanding of India Laws as well as Corporate / HQ related compliance process (training, policy etc.)
- Plan and execute the Investigations as per the Ombuds person Policy and Procedures
- Support in Policy and Program management including Ombuds person policy and Anti-fraud control framework
- Support business in adhering to laws of India including extending support on compliance checklists.
- Support and assist in key compliance initiatives including Data Privacy and Third party due diligence
- Support in the proactive reviews (Anti-fraud/ABAC etc.) and risk assessment
- Support in training and communication programs
Internal: Corporate Finance Team, Other Corporate functions, Business Unit Leaders, Legal Team
External: External vendors, External Auditors
Educational Qualifications: Professional degree (CA or CWA/Law/MBA) with Compliance background and 5+ years of experience. Preference will be given to the professionals who have hands-on experience on carrying out the investigations.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Ability to deal with people of different cultures/background.
- Good communication, result orientation, practical outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills; high level of proficiency in networking internally and externally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.