Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:348 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Manager - Controllership - CA/CPA (10-15 yrs)
About The Company:
AAR's client a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud andsecurity. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and OperationsServices, and company Song-allpowered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operationscentres. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity everyday, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create valueand shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
- Oversee the analysis of monthly results focusing on operatingexpenses (payroll & non-payroll) and thebalance sheet to ensure US GAAP compliance and understand fluctuations from trend and/or forecast.
- Manage the process of compiling and analyzing supplemental financial information from the countriesto be included in the 10K/Q and other reports on a quarterly basis, including monitoring of the Blacklinereconciliation tool to ensure it is effective and meeting our quarterly goals.
- Coordinate a monthly Country Controller call to update Country Controllers of relevant and important matters that may impact company financial statements or quarterly deliverables.
- Act as the liaison between the Country Controllers and our external auditors-including managingexpense testing and the forensic audit.
- Maintain compnay accounting policies and procedures including subject matter expert for BalanceSheet Accountability, Accounting for Vacation Accruals, Accounting for accruals and pre-paids, JournalProcessing review and approval and retention and relationship with Audit firms.
- Manage one Associate Manager and one Senior Analyst and provide mentoring, guidance and learning opportunities.
- Responsible for the annual certification process to ensure the accuracy of our external results.
- Work closely withour external auditors to support their quarterly review and annual audit.
- Comply with various monthly/quarterly internal controls.
- Ad hoc special projects.
- This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe orrestrict responsibilities that may be assigned
- 6+ years experience in a relevant international accounting function including US GAAP andFinancial analysis experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate complex work efforts
- Demonstrated ability to be relevant and insightful during meetings with Leadership
- Ability to work independently but recognize when issues (and recommendations)need to beescalated for resolution
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated attention to detail and self-initiative
- Demonstrated knowledge of business, finance, and accounting fundamentalsStrong understanding of US GAAPKnowledge of SAP
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+Years experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.