Partner at STARCHASE EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Views:677 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Contract Procurement - Food (7-10 yrs)
Manager - Contract Procurement - Food MNC
- Fully responsible for the uninterrupted supply of ingredients (raw materials- Dairy, Agri & Food Category) needed to support the India operations.
- Execute global, regional, and local supply strategies ensuring alignment with division purchasing at all times.
- Establish material standards and budgets for planning purposes and measure actual financial performance in conjunction with division requirements.
- Actively manage supply base, develop, and execute risk management programs and establish cost reduction targets annually to drive continuous gross margin improvements. Drive compliance and strive to maximizing cash flow for Supply chain.
- Drive projects from procurement front by adhering to the implementation timelines.
BTech. (Food Technology) with 7-10 years experience from Food / Food processing companies
Post-Graduation (Supply Chain/Marketing) would be a plus
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for formula and nutritionals/nutraceuticals
- Total combined in operations, supply chain management including, but not limited to purchasing, planning, inventory control, finance, logistics or other related fields. Prior experience in handling Dairy, Agriculture (Oils/Sugar/Malt) category of ingredients.