Recruitment Specialist at Flexability by AMS
Views:316 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Contract Administration - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
1. Budgeting - Monitor and highlight the risk of extra items
- Monitor the risk of non-performance of contractor
2. Claim Settlement - Facilitate the team with study of contractor claims and nullify it.
- Facilitate preparation of document for counter claim to contractors with Project Contract Managers/ PM.
1. Scoping of Contract Requirement - To ensure that all contractual correspondences done and contract administration are properly monitored and addressed to safeguard the interest of GPL
- To ensure that all critical contractual issues such as Contractual communication, Bank Guarantee management, Extension Of Time, LD, Suspension, Variations, Extra Items, de scoping, Termination, and Claims are administered as per the SOP effectively to safeguard the interest of the Company.
2. Contract Administration - Checking of all EOTs to be granted to the Contractor
- Checking of all amendments being issued to the Contractor
- Facilitating process for the Final Bills and closure of the Contracts
- Facilitating the team to issue all Contractual documents to the Contractors
- To follow the Company's SOPs for Contract admin and creation of new SOPs to smoothen the process
- To help and facilitate teams with various Contractual obligations like LD, Suspension, variations, de-scoping and termination
- Carry out Documentation audit for Contract admin by respective Project Contract Manager at Site
- Maintains regular connect with the contractors
- To ensure that contractual obligations are met in time and harvest all contractual benefits.
- Identification of deviations from contract conditions and documents and be responsible for lodging variations in a timely manner, follow-up with project authorities and realization of the variations.
- To document and maintain records/documentation pertaining Contract Administration of the project. Create Data bank and maintain project history.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.