Manager - Content/Social Media & Public Relations - eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
Hiring for the role of Manager - Content, Social & PR, for a leading ecommerce company, based out of Bangalore.
- Owning the content development strategy to establish the company as a thought leader in the fintech space in India.
- Lead a team of external content writers/creators to develop on-brand content pieces like Blogs, Press Releases, Reviews, Social Posts etc, both English and vernacular languages.
- Be the voice of the brand on all social media channels, established as well as emerging.
- Develop relevant and interesting PR stories working closely with both the PR agency and the publications directly.
- Working closely with the Digital team to drive SEO through content
- Creative, a high-hustler and should have a get-stuff-done attitude
- Have a passion for writing and an understanding of the blogging world.
- Knowledgeable about the basics of finance or willing to learn.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
Experience and qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience either as a content manager/specialist at consumer startups or from the media world (financial dailies/magazines)
- Bachelors/Master's from Tier 1 colleges preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.