Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:2345 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Content/Knowledge Management - KPO (7-9 yrs)
Manager - Marketing Compliance
Location : Mumbai - Nesco 1, Goregaon
The Marketing Compliance team helps protect the Company brand in India. The team works with business teams to make their marketing initiatives compliant with guidelines laid down by Company 's International Standards. The Compliance team has an opening for Manager who will help achieve the team's objectives around compliance-related matters as well as work on the marketing aspects of various initiatives.
Job description :
- Reviewing and editing a variety of marketing collateral - whitepapers, thought leadership reports, articles, presentations, press releases, among others from a brand and communication stand-point as well as ensuring that the content complies with the guidelines laid down by Company"s International Standards
- The candidate will also work on managing projects, scheduling tasks with team members and interacting with business units to understand the project requirements. He/she will have to work on contents related to the contemporary business and financial world. Hence, a good awareness of the business and macro-economic environment is important.
- Interacting with peers in the sector units as well as with the design team. An understanding of design basics will be preferred, though not a pre-requisite.
Candidate key skills and experience :
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong soft skills like; interpersonal skills, team skills, communication skills
- Basic understanding of business and macro-economics
- Interest and ability to write and edit business copy
- Ability to work under pressure - stringent deadlines, which may demand extended working hours
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Self-driven and should take onus of the projects.
Basic qualifications :
Education / Background / Work experience
- Graduate / post graduate degree in any field / Communications
- 7-8 years of experience working on business contents in journalism, research firms, content and research KPO, marketing function of a corporate house, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.