Owner at Corporate Search
Views:3326 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Consumer Insights - FMCG - IIM/IIT/FMS/XLRI (10-14 yrs)
Consumer Insights Manager 2003-2005 MBA Marketing Batches
Corporate Search is one of India's leading Executive Search and Talent hunt firm with a specialized focus in the multiple sectors
We have the following requirement - MNC Client - FMCG Sector in Mumbai
Consumer Insights Manager
Role is to :
- Implement the organisations advertising and promotions strategy by managing a team of marketing professionals who develop and execute promotional campaigns.
- These campaigns inform the organisations target market of the merits of purchasing its products and services and may include trade exhibitions; direct mailing; telemarketing; seminars; store signs and billboards; and print, television, film, and radio advertising.
- Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media, and allocate internal and external resources so that campaigns are effective, economical, and appropriate for their intended audience.
- Liaise with managers in sales, marketing, and brand management to develop campaigns that will help them achieve their sales goals; integrate with other campaigns; and align with the organisation's overall advertising and promotions strategy.
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies for a product, service, or market segment that align with the organisation's vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external vendors and agencies (for example printers, event organizers, graphic designers, advertising agencies, media outlets).
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of marketing communications professionals to ensure that the organisation's advertising and promotions strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets.
- MBA from Top B School or Top Pedigree B Schools like IIM/XLRI/SPJ/NM/FMS/IIT 2003-2005 batches with degree in Sales and Marketing
- Work experience of 10 years or more with a minimum of 6 years- experience in Consumer Insights or related field
- Worked in a cross-functional, matrix ed organization to champion and drive a consumer-driven agenda
- Client-side experience mandatory (preferably with a FMCG organization
- Sound understanding of various research tools & techniques - Quantitative &Qualitative Knowledgeable and has applied learning
- Analytical mindset, with a passion for deconstructing and re framing questions and an ability to distill disparate data sets into clear & meaningful recommendations
- An effective net worker, who is able to build strong relationships with global counterparts
- A deep understanding of how to turn insights into action and impact
- Excellent Communicator
Preferred from : Hospitality - Restaurants Industry, FMCG, FMCD, Food and beverages excluding Liquor, Market Research Companies esp in FMCG food category
Relevant candidates interested may apply to with a brief introduction and compensation drawn
Kalpana Gandhi Chhatriwala
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.