Practice Lead at GI Group
Views:2033 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Consumer Insights - FMCG (4-8 yrs)
4-7 years in consumer insights (qualitative & quantitative) & strategic research either in a leading research firm or leading FMCG company.
Know-how and hands on experience in media planning
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Skills Required : Drive consumer centric mindset with in depth segment & occasion understanding and actively use consumer perspective as a springboard for all initiatives
- Use research to form clear insights and strong action plans for the brand
- Proactively use category trends and use them to define the future in terms of business opportunities
- Able to identify key knowledge gaps and initiate new research to fill the gaps
- Appreciation of consumer attitudes and behavior
- Excellent skills in analytical & logical reasoning, creativity, presentation, data analysis & reporting.
- Team player with ability to establish rapport & credibility quickly.
- Self-starter with experience of working in a busy, fast paced environment with strong multi-taking capabilities.
a) Internal: Marketing & Operations teams.
b) External: Research & Media agencies. Franchise partners.