Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:3710 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Manager - Consulting - Mining Sector (5-12 yrs)
The recruit would be responsible for managing a wide range of coal and mining related consulting and transaction advisory related assignments. This involves working with private entities as well as government agencies. Developing business for service offerings in Mining is an integral part of the role.
The candidate should be well-versed with the domestic mining scenario (both coal as well as non-coal minerals) and should have a detailed understanding of and have managed assignments in the following work areas:
- Due Diligence/ Financial Modelling/ Financial Appraisals/ Pre-Feasibility Analysis of Coal and other mineral projects
- Market analysis of end use industries (especially Power Generation, Steel and Cement) including the Policy and Regulatory scenario prevailing in these sectors
- Bid Process Management for selection of Mine Developer cum Operator (MDO)/ Joint Venture Partner
- Bid Advisory and the associated modeling for Coal Auctions
- Bid Advisory to private mining players for MDO opportunities
- Fuel Sourcing Strategy
- Business Planning and Strategy Development for Mining Companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.