Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:14793 Applications:1261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Manager - Consulting - mCommerce - IIM/XLRI/ISB/Ivy League Only (1-10 yrs)
This is for Premier Institute MBAs i.e. MBAs from top 4 IIMs, XLRI, ISB, Ivy League only.
The job is with an mCommerce company :
It would involve managing a business
being a part of the team to manage
Supply Chain team
All roles require:
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
The role in Customer Experience :
What we are looking for:
- First and foremost, problem solving ability- they will be dealing with a very ambiguous set of problems (eg, setting up services marketplace);
- Very action oriented (we will have a bunch of things that keep coming up- taking them to closure is a critical skill)
- Strong project management skills and communication / influencing skills.
- Tech orientation is a must, past background in tech is not mandatory but preferred.
We see this as a central talent pool which we are developing. One will get exposure to all aspects of the business in this role, and after 1.5 years or so, we expect (and will actively support) our Business Analysts to move into different functions OR start playing leadership roles the in businesses that are being incubated by this team. This team has great visibility internally and therefore the movement opportunities will be plentiful.
- Define business problems for Customer Experience and define key metrics and indicators for measurement
- Conduct analysis for assigned business problem by collecting data from all internal and external sources and perform analysis to get answers to business questions
- Put together excel models for business scenario analysis
- Conduct Market research for an assigned topic to dig out relevant data and analytics
- Deeper analysis of consumer behaviors & trends, by reviewing the internal & external data
People from McKinsey, Bain &Co, AT Kearney, BCG are encouraged to apply or place a call to us.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.