Founder at Serving Skill
Views:351 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Compliance - Housing Finance (2-4 yrs)
- Understanding of Capital Adequacy, and customer complaints related Compliances.
- Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continuous effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the company. Manage day-to-day operations of the Program.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels/process of the organization and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution.
- Ensure compliance with the statutory requirements and regulations prescribed for NBFC by RBI, NHB and all other applicable legislation.
- Highlight alleged violations of RBI laws, rules and regulations applicable to NBFCs and recommend procedures for corrective action.
- Maintaining and organize compliance records in consonance with internal control and audit mechanisms.
- Establish and drive implementation of Corporate Governance norms to ensure transparency in all operations.
- Liaise and build relations with the Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India
- Depositories, and other statutory authorities; Periodically provide returns/forms required by them.
- Assist in advising management of the legal, regulatory implication of proposed new initiatives of the Company.
- Help develop technology solutions to support the various Compliance programs.
- Develop and disseminate Compliance and risk trainings and ongoing communications that help drive Company's culture of compliance.