Senior Consultant Recruitment at Crescendo Global
Views:634 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Compensation & Benefits - Insurance (12-17 yrs)
Manager Compensation & Benefits (12+yrs)
Exciting opportunity for a skilled Compensation and Benefits professional to oversee and manage programs. Join our dynamic team, contribute your expertise, and shape impactful strategies.
Your Future Employer: One of the leading insurance organization
1. Oversee the company salary and benefit structure and well as lead competitive market research to establish pay practices and systems for effectiveness.
2. Ensuring that solutions are compliant to existing governmental and labor requirement, protect the interest of the organization in accordance with HR policies and government legislations.
3. To oversee the administration activities relating to C&B from remuneration review including all allowances, Pay for performance, Design and Calculation.
4. Strategizing, leading and managing all projects, related to employee compensation and benefits. Leading benefits benchmarking.
5. Rack and identify trends in benefits program data to assist in making recommendations for management.
6. Provide analytical support like pay trends, cost of labor, recommendations on salary packages, review benchmark positions.
7. Providing input on the Function's budget requirements and accordingly control expenses of the Reward Function, ensuring it stays within its operating budget.
8. Expats Tax equalization, Performance Management and Budgeting.
9. Leading the annual salary review, considering internal & external parity for salary revision and promotion recommendation.
1. Overall 13-17 years relevant experience in Core CnB 6-8 years, shared services will be added advantage
2. Analytical Skills: The ability to analyze market trends, benchmarking data, and compensation surveys in order to make well-informed decisions.
3. Strategic Thinking: The capability to develop and implement long-term compensation and benefits strategies that are in line with the organization's goals.
4. Regulatory Compliance: Knowledge of labor laws, regulations, and compliance requirements pertaining to compensation and benefits
5. Data Management: Proficiency in handling and analyzing large amounts of data to make decisions based on data-driven insights.
6. Team Collaboration: Collaboration with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with broader HR and organizational objectives.
7. Technology Proficiency: Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and other relevant technologies for effectively managing compensation and benefits data.
What is in it for you?
1. Strategic Impact: Lead and shape the organization's compensation strategies, contributing to its overall success and growth.
2. Career Advancement: Elevate your career with a challenging role that provides opportunities for professional development and growth within the company.
If you think that this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
We receive a lot of applications on a daily basis so it becomes a bit difficult for us to get back to each candidate. Please assume that your profile has not been shortlisted in case you don't hear back from us in one week. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Profile Keywords: Compensation & Benefits, Total Rewards, India Compensation