Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2197 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Compensation & Benefits - FMCD (8-10 yrs)
Role - Manager - Compensation & Benefits
Location - Mumbai
Job Description :
- Co-lead the implementation and management of the total rewards (compensation and benefits) budget for the network, including the regular monitoring & reporting
- Prepares the total rewards (compensation and benefits) budget for the network, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget.
- Support C&B Lead in C&B processes like the salary, bonus & benefits planning.
- Implement best practices from across the industry in line with taxation and legal requirements
- Communication of benefits and HR policies to Employees
- Monitor budget vs actual headcount and cost and report monthly salary increase
- Plan, develop, evaluate, improve and communicate methods and techniques for data collection, data analysis and data quality
- Analyze different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization across the region and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Participate in compensation surveys and analyze financial data to summarize findings, draw conclusions, and make recommendations about total rewards programs
- Periodically audit Compensation and Benefits practices in place in conjunction plans to correct any problem areas
- Provide compensation related guidelines to Talent Acquisition teams (Hiring Grid etc.) and support in offer preparation (Compensation)
- Perform parity analysis to ensure internal equity is maintained.
- Conduct and support in due diligence and analysis for Mergers & Acquisitions and build recommendation
- Partner with HRBPS team to manage existing benefits programs to keep improving the efficiency
Knowledge & Skills:
- Systematic understanding of Total rewards, as well as other HR functions
- Developed knowledge of the legal & compliance environment as it relates to employee compensation and benefits
- Hands-on experience with compensation & benefits employee data maintenance of an HRIS system
- Evidence of having successfully program managed large, complex projects or programs, achieving satisfaction & timeline objectives Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Experience in automation of Budget planning process will be an added advantage
- Expert knowledge of Excel
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA / PG in Management from a Premier Institute preferred
- Min. of 8 yrs of HR experience with at least 5yrs as a C&B professional