Consultant at Michael Page
Views:4469 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Manager - Compensation & Benefits - eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
Reporting to the Head of CoE, your responsibilities will include :
- Framing company level policies by actively engaging with all stakeholders
- Conceptualizing and designing the compensation strategy for the employees
- Leading compensation benchmarking surveys, job evaluation exercises, compensation philosophy, LTIs etc
- Managing HR operations like payroll, HR analytics, Exit management and HR dashboards
The Successful Applicant :
- You are an MBA from a top tier business school having an overall experience of 3-7 years.
- You have owned a business vertical in large company or come with a mix of consulting + industry exposure.
- You have hands on exposure in handling end to end aspects of the C&B function from conceptualization to execution.
- You are a dynamic professional having excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are looking to take up the next challenging role in your career with a growing organization.
What's on Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to manage and lead the entire C&B function
- Opportunity to work with a fast growing team that is growing exponentially and backed by reputed investors