Recruitment Manager at SV Talent Partners
Views:916 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Communication - AgriTech Startup (2-8 yrs)
About the Company
Founded in April 2019, Bijak is a B2B marketplace for suppliers and buyers across India's Agri value chain. Bijak aims to bridge the information asymmetry and lack of accountability in agricultural commodities trading. Since launch, Bijak has expanded across 22 states, 400 regions, and 80+ commodities. We currently havea lean team of 100+ and are growing on a rocket trajectory.
Job Description - Communications Manager
- Opportunity to learn, build and work with Content & Communication, Social Media, Digital Marketing, PR and Branding teams for a successful and well-funded start-up in the Agri-tech space
- Market research and competitive analysis to understand the users and their behavior. Ensure that the guidelines are implemented in all creative and communications that are released
- Lead all phases, from concept ideation to completion, to planning and developing thoughtful designs and communications. Including but not limited to concepting for campaigns, prototyping, mock-ups
- Work closely with the teams (Digital Marketing, CRM, PR, Branding, Social Media etc.) to create strategic and beautiful concepts/designs based on each project's established vision and strategy
- Should be able to develop and implement organisation's PR and media strategy, building its reputation and ensuring effective media coverage on both Social Media and external platforms
- Collaborate with all stakeholders on regular basis to understand the requirements and plan the creative calendar, manage all creative deliverables and ensure deadlines are being met
- Think critically and strategically, learn quickly from mistakes, believe in data driven approach, receive and incorporate creative feedback gracefully from all stakeholders
- Onboard, coordinate and streamline the process with third party agencies, freelancers etc.
- Lead the brainstorming and ideation sessions with the ability to present and influence the teams with your concepts. Nurture, develop, inspire and grow your team so that they can give their best
- Must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor- s, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Communications, Journalism, Art Design Courses, Marketing or related fields
- Kickass portfolio of your work is a must. Should come from an advertising background, working in any of these Digital Agencies, Media Agencies, Advertising Agency or Creative Agencies
- 5 years of experience in design & comms, at-least 2 years in leading a team of Designers & Writers
- Experience in handling Social Media platforms and PR activities
- Strong grammar, writing and editing skills with prowess on tools like Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English and Hindi, any additional language will be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.