Principal Consultant at HR India Solutions
Views:3736 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Commercial Finance - FMCG (10-18 yrs)
- A business partner to commercial teams, the Commercial Finance Manager role is primarily responsible for providing commercial/financial insights regarding BU profitability whilst ensuring effective return on investment across all spend items.
- Lead the business plan process, in coordination with BU managers and provide business plan reports, strategic forecast plans, feasibility studies & analysis to identify & interpret financial & non-financial risks in order to enable management to improve exist-ing performance in line with business objectives Business Support.
- Support & manage day-to-day commercial operations
- Execute of business strategy including marketing, selling, and profitability improvement
- Analyse KPI's to understand potential growth areas and areas of the business where oppor-tunities exist.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, establish KPI targets and to provide variance analysis
- Understanding of product portfolio and various customer applications Sales, Pricing, and Margin Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.