Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:701 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Commercial/Direct Purchase - Adhesive/Paint Industry (10-15 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: XYZ
- Industries: Analytics / KPO / Research
- Company Type: Startup
- Funding Stage: Series A
- Headquarter Location: Noida
- Nature of Offering: Product & Services
- Founding Year: 2013
- No of Employees: 201-500
Strategic Buying :
- Developing, implementing and monitoring the procurement strategy, policy and procedures for an addressable spend in the section for Direct Spend category for all Business Units.
- Identify the major cost drivers for each business and work on mitigating any cost escalation through the development and implementation of strategies for the effective negotiation.
- Cost benefit Analysis for Make or Buy decision and management of strategic contracts.
- Leading and driving initiatives that deliver improvements in procurement efficiency and effectiveness of procurement activity and creating a simplified process in collaboration with the stake holders.
- Key vendor management for the strategic supply partners.
- Identification and operations of Outside Processing Units.
Operational Procurement :
- Managing the day to day operation of the procurement department and its resources in order to deliver the Procurement Strategy, based on the Business requirements and drive Cost Optimisation and Business sustainability.
- Work with Technical and production to develop alternate raw materials.
- Actively manage the portfolio of suppliers to strengthen partnerships with key suppliers and continuously manage supplier performance and optimize the value for money.
- Ensuring a high degree of compliance to the finance and purchasing regulations.
- Drive an innovative culture of continuous improvement within the supply base
Candidate Requirement :-
- Be a Post Graduate ( MBA / MSc / ME / M.Com )
- Work experience of 10-15 years in similar capacity in a Paint, Coatings, Inks, adhesives and related industries in the organized sector.
- Be thorough with using procurement tools (SAP MM or any other ERP System).
- Exposure to Ariba, e-auctions, Advanced Excels or Power BI.
- Have considerable knowledge of methods of analysing suppliers & material, contract language, compliance requirements, and financial risk.
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.