CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:139 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Commercial Accounting - Manufacturing Firm - CA (5-10 yrs)
- Review of all expenses recorded in SAP related to marketing schemes, Calculating discounts of Monthly Schemes, Special Schemes, Quarterly Schemes, Rate Differences, etc. and Interest on Outstanding for Vaccuracy and timely implementation.
- Review of Debtors ageing & collections, Supervision of stock-take of all God owns and completion of Stock reconciliation after the stock-take.
- Keeping track of delayed payments chargeable to dealers.
- Full and Final settlement of Dealers/Distributors.
- Distribution of Commission in every quarter, Commercial Clearance of Orders, Monitoring of Outstanding Report, ensure all expenses are being reimbursed to dealers/distributors.
- Review and Co-ordination of Legal cases
- Keeping a track of Debtors and all discounts being offered to dealers.
- Review of Master Data Management (customer Master, Vendor Master, Price Master, Material Master etc.)
- Review of all purchases (including budgetary controls) Distribution/allotment of all gifts to dealers/sub- dealers/Engineers/Masons etc. for all schemes.
- Analysis of Outdoor media spends with respect to rental media (Hoardings, Kiosks etc.), non-rental media (Wall Painting, Flex Painting, NLB, GSB etc.) and other miscellaneous media spends.
- Ensuring that Concurrent Audit is completed timely on monthly basis and resolving all the queries of the Auditor.
- Works with other department heads to determine company goals and KPIs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.